Are you stumped on what to say on your Valentine’s Day card? The most important thing is that it is sincere and heartfelt. But if you need a little inspiration we have some ideas to get you started.
- “You have brought sunshine into my life. Happy Valentine’s Day”
- “I hope your Valentine’s is as special as you are to me”
For a Long-Term Relationship
- “If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that… I love you.”
- “I love you even when you hog the bed”
- “The laughter, the smiles, and the tears, the memories we’ve shared through the years, a love on which I can depend, my sweetheart, my forever friend.”
- “You are my partner, my sweetheart, my confidant and adviser, my comforter and friend. You are my quiet place away from the rest of the world.”
If You Send Your Flowers Early
- Sending flowers early on the 12th or 13th with a card message that says “I just couldn’t wait to say ‘I love you’ ” is a great idea. Since Valentine’s lands on a Friday this year this allows your Valentine to enjoy her flowers at school or the office for longer and makes you look great.
- “Life is filled with lots of things that make it all worthwhile, but none is better than your little smile.”
- “Be my love bug”
- “A wish for a Valentine’s Day as sweet as you are”
- “Thank you for showing me the meaning of love”
- “You have loved me from the start and showed me how to love in return. Happy Valentines Day, Mom”