C e l e b r a t i n g A m a z i n g P e o p l e
March is National Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month. We will be celebrating the daily successes, accomplishments, and contributions made by people with developmental disabilities.
This month, the Pearl Buck Center is highlighting the unique challenges faced by people with special needs, thanking their supporters and inviting others to come for a tour.
More than 7 million Americans have lifelong disabilities from birth, illness or accident. Help us to acknowledge relatives, friends, or neighbors living with special needs for their efforts by purchasing Bucks for Pearl Buck. Buy just one Buck for one dollar or more. Last year, Eugene True Value Hardware raised more than $2,000 to benefit clients of the Pearl Buck Center. Every buck you spend goes directly to help people with disabilities live fuller lives.
Buy Bucks for Buck Pearl at any of the following addresses:
- Broadway Apothecary + Jewelry: 1515 Oak St., Eugene, OR 97401
- Heather Greger – Jewelry in Broadway Apothecary
- Capella Market: 2489 Willamette St., Eugene, OR 97405
- Eugene Toy and Hobby: 32 E. 11th St., Eugene, OR 97401
- Eugene True Value Hardware: 2825 Willamette St., Eugene, OR 97405
- Euphoria Chocolate: 21 Oakway Ct., Eugene, OR 97401
- Euphoria Chocolate: 532 Valley River Center, Eugene, OR 97401
- Euphoria Chocolate: 6 W. 17th St., Eugene, OR 97401
- Euphoria Chocolate Corporate Office: 4090 Steward Rd., Eugene, OR 97402
- Long’s Meat Market: 81 E. 28th Ave., Eugene, OR 97405
- Autohaus: 1502 W. 7th St., Eugene, OR 97402
- EuroAsian: 1917 Franklin Blvd., Eugene, OR 97403
- Stadium Automotive: 2025 Franklin Blvd., Eugene, OR 97403
- Dandelion’s Flowers & Gifts: 1710 Chambers St., Eugene, OR 97402
Find out more about the Pearl Buck Center here: http://www.pearlbuckcenter.com/